Okay!.. Wow I'm still under shock I can't even type!! A preview from Selena's Debut Album "Kiss and Tell" is now out and You can listen to it below. Its way much better than I excepted to be which is AMAZING! Some of the songs sound absolutely phenomenal. The new version of Tell me Something I don't Know is so awesome! Don't listen to the previews if you don't wanna be Spoiled. Kiss and Tell- September 29th. Speared the Word.Tell us which songs are you favorites thus far? Its just amazing
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar