Selena Gomez had the chance to chat about her recent trip to Ghana with the Associated Press.
The 17-year-old youngest ever UNICEF ambassador shared, “It was completely life-changing and eye-opening, and when we came back we definitely had nothing to complain about.”
Selena also revealed that she’s glad to have a voice that people listen to, saying, “That’s why I feel very honored to have a voice that kids listen to and take into consideration,. I had people on my tour asking me where IS Ghana, and they Googled it … and because I went there, they now know where Ghana is. So it’s pretty incredible.”
Check out Selena’s full interview below!
Sabtu, 03 Oktober 2009
Selena talks about her experinece
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar