Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010
Lyrics & Music: "Somebody to Love"
2. Somebody to Love
Ohhhhh ohoooooo
For you I’d write a symphony!
I’d tell the violin
It’s time to sink or swim
Watch 'em play for yaaaa!
For you I’d be
Wohaaa
But in a thousand miles just get you where you are
Step to the beat of my heart.
I don’t need a whole lot
But for you I need I
I’d rather give you the world
Or we can share mine!
I know that I won’t be the first one given you all
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar