Selasa, 27 April 2010
Is the hectic schedule starting to take a toll on Justin?
Is it just me or is this interview a lot different from most? Justin doesn't seem to be into it at all. It appears to me that he is not totally there. I wonder if the hectic schedule of flying around the world in such a short time to promote his new album is starting to take a toll on him. I really don't like what I see here.
So is he this way because he's tired or is it because he's tired of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar