Rabu, 26 Mei 2010
Justin's response to Fearne Connor and finger flipping
I was waiting all day for a response from JB about the Fearne Connor, tattoo, finger flipping incident.
Justin on twitter:
i know my friends family and fans know the person i am. hearing adults spread lies and rumors is part of the job i guess. but all i have to say is...kill em
Personally I do believe that he gave her the middle finger but I think she deserved it. What I don't believe is him
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar