Selasa, 15 Juni 2010
Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian together at the airport June 2010
From @arielhershy: At the airport I asked the security guard 'can we have a picture' and he said 'not now' then justin looked at me and then he licked his lips and I was like melting haha. Then he went into the lounge with Kim Kardashian.I waved at them and they smiled :) They were on their phones and justin was on his PS3 and they took a few pictures of the fans :) Then the police made a path so
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar