Senin, 14 Juni 2010
"I saw Justin Bieber at Club Rush"
From Lexie: I met Justin Bieber in the Bahamas on Saturday at a Meet & Greet. After the concert he sent out Tweets for a scavenger hunt. I ended up seeing him at teen club Club Rush. He gave me a head nod because he was on voice rest.
On Sunday I was in my hotel room and I saw Justin from my balcony run into his cabana then the back door. He walked with a yellow towel over his head and I
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar