Sabtu, 19 Juni 2010
Usher: Justin Bieber more versatile than Lady Gaga and Jonas Brothers
Usher – who has mentored 16-year-old Justin Bieber since he was discovered on video-sharing website YouTube – has praised the ‘Baby’ hitmaker’s “versatility” and thinks he offers much more than other pop artists.
“Justin Bieber is someone I’m not just endorsing as a talent, he’s someone I’m nurturing as an artist. “He’s my artist. He’s an incredible talent. He’s a young man who I think
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar