Kamis, 26 Agustus 2010
Hit Justin Bieber Game for Haters
How to Play Hit Justin Bieber Game
Let's be honest, we've all wanted to hit Justin Bieber in the head with a water bottle, but who wants to buy a ticket to his concert to do it? Now you can do it for free from the comfort of your home. With this game, It's just you and a water bottle vs his helmet of hair.OMB! The hating never stops I tell ya. Well I must admit I tried the game out a couple
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar