Selena's new Single "A Year Without Rain" is officially out in iTunes. Make sure you go there and buy it. I love it so much. Its not like what I imagined its actually better! You can hear Selena's beautiful voice clearly and that's what I love about it. Click here to buy it and please tell your family, friends and everyone you know to buy it as well. The song is SOO good it has be #1. The cover art of single is on left.
Minggu, 05 September 2010
A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN
Selena's new Single "A Year Without Rain" is officially out in iTunes. Make sure you go there and buy it. I love it so much. Its not like what I imagined its actually better! You can hear Selena's beautiful voice clearly and that's what I love about it. Click here to buy it and please tell your family, friends and everyone you know to buy it as well. The song is SOO good it has be #1. The cover art of single is on left.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar