Been holding on to this post all day not sure if I should go with my gut on this or just simply report what all the media is reporting but I think it's more important to tell you guys what I think rather than just going with the crowd.
Below is the picture circulating around the net for the last 2 days. It is a picture of two people who look incredibly like Justin and Selena in what looks like
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar