Kamis, 04 Agustus 2011
Justin Bieber & Chris Brown - Ladies Love Me [Lyrics with Music]
Ladies love me
I'm on my Cool J
[CHRIS BROWN]
My bad, I'm sorry
I'm double parked
Yah that's my Bugatti
And that's my Ferrari next to my Ducati
Call my old school Big Bertha that I be got it
Boy I get exotic
My car need a pilot
Get free drinks to party
Your ni**a need his wallet
No limit to what I'm spending so you know she's about bout it
And who in the hell is smoking in here cuz it's super
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar