Yeah, I rocked out with a roomful of tweens on the most romantic day of the year, and I’m proud of it!
It’s easier than ever to comment! Live out loud!
I’m 30 and I spent my Valentine’s Day with Justin Bieber. Just got my hearing back too. And yeah, that means I felt old.
I mean, my very first concert was New Kids on the Block, back in the 80’s. The fangirls at the concert know them now as
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar