Rabu, 17 Februari 2010
The Most Obsessed Justin Bieber Fan Ever! And She's Only 3!!
Think Justin Bieber fans are over obsessed? Well you're right. They are. Just look at me. I don't think I've gone through a day in the last year without thinking about him once. But I cannot compare myself to 3 year old Cody. She is so adorable I just wanna wrap my arms around her and squeeze her so tight!
I can't embed the video but check it out on Youtube yourself. The ending is absolutely
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar