Sabtu, 06 Maret 2010
Announcing the Justin Bieber Shrine Art Gallery
I know how much you guys love collecting pictures of Justin so I'm going to make an addition to this site called the ART GALLERY. This is where I will display some artwork of Justin for you guys to look at and download if you want a copy. You won't find these pictures anywhere else on the net because I made them myself.
This will be a fan gallery so if you made any kind of artwork of Justin
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar