Selasa, 09 Maret 2010
Justin Bieber's Phone Number Leaked Seven Times
Thx Jessica! Justin Bieber dished to BOP about dreaming and style. Justin revealed that he doesn't dream: 'I dream about blackness because I don't dream. I just fall asleep, see black and wake up.'On sunglass style: 'Big sunglasses are overrated. I like big sunglasses but not those huge round ones.' Justin thinks that one day he will go to college: 'I think college would be a blast.' His
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar