Its a damn boring Saturday for me.. So i thought of posting some rare videos that u might not have seen before!! Some are really funny ones. Hope u enjoy this~
If u havent bought/read People's Mag yet.. here's an overview of it~
"Whats is SNOG??" - Justin Bieber
Party in the USA! Nice one~
NLYG Behind the scenes
Soccer Hockey Basket ball?? What can he not play??
Thats how he brushes his teeth people!!
"I need a razor" Well.. not now.. I think you need plenty in the future!
Do the Soulja Boy dance!!! LOL!
Thats where he made all our favorite songs!
Cheeky lil boy!
I thought it was funny.. haha! pretty cool~
Just... Gimme jobs~ LOL!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar