Senin, 19 April 2010
Welcome home
She may have had a long night on the road, but Ally Farr couldn't wait to get to school Monday morning.
The 13-year-old from Grand Falls-Windsor got Justin Bieber's autograph on the red carpet at the 2010 Junos Sunday evening.
"I'm just going to go in tomorrow and freak out and say, 'Oh my gosh, I went to St. John's yesterday and I met Justin Bieber," said a glowing Farr.
The excitement of
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar