Senin, 03 Mei 2010
Are you germing for basketball?
Apparently after Justin left NZ he has been getting a lot of flack by the same tv station that he did the interview. They are making fun of him because...well see it for yourself....
Coming from a Canadian, I tried to listen to clip a few times and to tell you the truth even I would have picked up that he was saying "German", the hosts does having a strong accent. So I can't blame Justin for
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar