Jumat, 07 Mei 2010
Justin Bieber: I May Change My Hair
OMG! I hope this is not true!
Justin told UsMagazine.com he may switch up his famous, side-swept shaggy 'do one day.
"I'm kinda liking the long hair right now. In the future, I may get bored and change it up but for now I like how it is."
The New York Times reported Wednesday that teenage guys are paying $150 to get "The Bieber." (A Manhattan salon owner, Cozy Friedman, says 60 percent of his
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar