Rabu, 27 Oktober 2010
25 New Justin Bieber Facts from JB himself
Justin Bieber, 16, (his memoir, First Step 2 Forever: My Story, is out now) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I learned to play the drums at age 2.
2. I'm claustrophobic, especially in a crowded elevator.
3. I think Beyonce is hot!
4. My favorite candy is Big Foots, which are from Canada.
5. I love the ocean.
6. I'd rather travel by bus than airplane.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar