Minggu, 12 Desember 2010
J Rice, Ahmir, Boyz II Men - Pray / Let It Snow [Cover]
jriceproductions | December 11, 2010 |
When I was listening to Justin Bieber's song Pray, I got the idea to combine it with Let it Snow, so I asked Ahmir if they wanted to do this collab and here we are! Love what they did with it!!
They're great guys who are super talented and humble. Glad I finally got to meet them in DC last weekend. Hope you all love this!!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar