Rabu, 08 Desember 2010
Justin Bieber finally admits to kissing Jasmine Villegas
"I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it. I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."
Justin Bieber
International 16-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, discussing the kiss
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar