Hey guys, I will be not be posting for a week because of a function. Due to that I am announcing the SOTM today itself. December SOTM is Selena Style Fans. I was really impressed with the site when they sent their link. They are updated have tip to tip information including fashion tips, gallery, videos etc. Visit this awesome site below. Congraulations once again!
Jumat, 27 November 2009
SOTM - December
Hey guys, I will be not be posting for a week because of a function. Due to that I am announcing the SOTM today itself. December SOTM is Selena Style Fans. I was really impressed with the site when they sent their link. They are updated have tip to tip information including fashion tips, gallery, videos etc. Visit this awesome site below. Congraulations once again!
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar