Selena Gomez dished to BOP! about how she's changed in the past few years.
On Kiss & Tell: 'I want my fans to know me a little better after they hear this record. It's what I've gone through with heartache, friendships and things like that.' On new friends:
'When it comes to meeting new friends, I think I shouldn't be as naive and open. People mistake niceness for naiveness in a way because they think, 'Oh she's nice, we can mess with her.'' Sel still remains and optimist: 'I like to dream but I also like to be realistic. I don't want to be let down!' You can read more in the BOP issue out now in stands. (credit. Ocean Up)
Minggu, 08 November 2009
Selena 'People Mistake Niceness For Naiveness.. I Shouldn't Be As Naive..'
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar