Selena sings from her heart this lovely heart breathing song Naturally at House of Blues. She is singing live here and I must say she is awesome. Here are all remaing songs that she sang live at the concert, this include... Naturally, Falling Down, The Way I Loved You, Tell Me Something I Dont Know, Stop and Erase. Right now her another concert is going on.. Will soon at pics..
Minggu, 22 November 2009
Rest of Videos from HOUSE OF BLUES
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar