Fashion designer Selena Gomez behind the scenes of designing at her new clothing line Dream Out Loud. Photos: StarTraks. Inspired by her own casual-cool style, Selena’s collection will include apparel, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks and hosiery when it launches @ Kmart in July.
In October Selena will add footwear: 'I am proud to be able to join forces with Kmart to release my own fashion collection! This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember and I feel privileged to be able to give the consumer great product at a great value.' Spain/ France Fan Meeting pictures from Mer, Sonia & Irena below...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.png)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar