I've just added the most adorable candids ever! Selena went sight seeing earlier today and she visited the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum in Paris, France with her family. They all look so cute and I just love seeing them all together! and I absolutely ADORE their outfits. Be sure to check out the photos. They are in 25 pics below.! They truly seemed to have wonderful time.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Entri yang Diunggulkan
Postingan Populer
-
Selena Gomez finalmente ha admitido públicamente que su novio Justin Bieber, con quien siempre se le ve muy feliz, besa muy bien. De acuerdo...
-
Justin Bieber on "DayBreak" UK
-
Selena Gomez comparte a través de su twitter la emoción por su primer concierto en vivo, antes y después del mismo.... Nicole Richie, Joel M...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
_0.jpg)
_0.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar